subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 28, 2012

Redone

From this ...

... to this

I am MUCH happier with this new result. Even though it took a couple of days to unpick, cut and sew, I am so glad I changed it out. And, to avoid cutting all new pieces, I was able to incorporate most of the old ones. I knwo the blue looks pretty strong now, instead of the coral, but it looks fantastic with the rest of the quilt.

I still have 2 borders I planned on cutting tonight. But, I might rethink that and just go to bed. Those sleepless nights are catching up to me now :)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new one, because I like order. The first one is to chaotic for me to enjoy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!