subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

November 14, 2011

Fall Market Patterns

I ordered a few new patterns from the Fall Market, and they are starting to arrive!!
I have 3 new patterns to introduce you to today.
First up is Sophie's Pinwheel Quilt from the Pink Hippo.
The cover features the So Sophie line from Riley Blake Designs, and the quilt hung as part of the display in their booth at market. (I still have not been able to retrieve my market pictures. It's making me sad. I have lots to show you, too)
This quilt is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Next, I have 2 new patterns from Betz White, which also debuted at the market, along with her new line 'Stitch.'
Two great, new bags for anyone on a budget. Betz's patterns can either be made new, or make do!

The Cailtyn Handbag can be made using new materials or repurposing old neckties.
Featuring deep pleats that reveal contrasting color. I love, Love, LOVE this bag!


The Olive Swing bag is revesible and comes with an added pattern for a sunglasses case.
This pattern can also be used new or with two pillow cases.


I can't wait to make these bags.
Now, I just need to find the time for some "me" sewing.
Although, I believe, they have just made their way on to my gift list.


1 comment:

  1. Love those bags! Can't decide which is my favorite....they are both great!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!