subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

October 4, 2011

'Round the Circle

I started machine quilting a King (ugh!) size quilt over the weekend. I sent the kids to Grandpa's house for 2 days, while I tackled this beast. I maybe got a quarter of it finished. It's really hard to gauge, but thinking of what I still need to do ... It's a lot of quilting! Grandma sure is giving me a lot of practice with this one.



my farmer's wife week 12:

Four Winds

this just might be my favorite block

Weathervane


Corn & Beans


W.C.T.U.


 


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have you checked out the Charm Packs lately?

1 comment:

  1. I make a lot of king size quilts, it isn't that I can't quilt them, I WON"T quilt them I don't want to wrestle for a week or two!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!