subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 14, 2011

Grandma's Quilt


I took Grandma's finshed quilt top to her the other day. I'm happy to say she LOVES it!
And so do I! I'm already getting ready to make another one. This time, for me. There are a couple things I decided I need to do differently, so I will be making some slight modifications.
I also took it to my Block Of the Month as my 'show and tell'. The first thing everyone asked is if I am going to publish the pattern. And, Yes! I am.
Because I am publishing the pattern, Please forgive me for not showing the entire quilt right now. I promise, as soon as I have the pattern tested and printed, I will do a big reveal of Grandma's quilt and mine with the modifications. In the meantime, Here is a little tease to peak your interest.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!