subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 4, 2011

Babies

Last night, I spent my evening at a friend's baby shower. She is having a boy!!
Over the weekend, I whipped up a recieving blanket and some burpcloths for her.



And ...

I finally found a backing for this quilt, for my newest nephew. I thought I would have a couple more weeks, but the little guy made his way to the world yesterday. I have yet to see him. It might be a couple more days til I get the chance, too. At least I can get started on finishing his quilt.


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Perfect for a little boy :) Love those cars.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!