subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

June 7, 2011

Dogwood Trail

I got a new arrival yesterday from Moda.
One of several this coming week.

Pretty Pinks, Greens & Blues make up this fabric line called
(available in Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls and 30 piece Fat Quarter Bundles)


These fabrics have such a soft, vintage feel to eye.
It reminds me of hot summer days and hanging the laundry out on the line;
little girl peasant dresses and running through the sprinklers.

Running through the sprinklers sounds like so much fun right now. I don't know about you, but it is hot today. After raining nearly 3-4 times a week for the past 3 months (which is quite unusual for my desert town), it is finally warming and getting hot fast.

Time to fill up the kiddie pool!


Grab yourself some Dogwood Trail and enjoy your Tuesday.

I'll be busy getting ready for the farmers market!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!