subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 18, 2011

We're All Mad Here

I picked up 2 new patterns by The Quilted Fish while at Spring Market.
They have been added to the store.
These are adorable patterns for any collection. With many possibilities in fabric styles, you can't go wrong.

Hat and Pincushion Pattern


Quilt Pattern



How cute would these hats be in Halloween print!?!
I absolutely love these tiny hats.
I think a tea party is in the making!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Pictures from The Quilted Fish booth at market:



1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! And I heart that chair, I need it in my bedroom. Please?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!