subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 17, 2011

Spring Market Fabrics

I attended the Spring International Quilt Market this weekend. There sure was a lot to see, I don't even remember it all, and of course I forgot to take my camera the first 2 days. I have quite a lot coming to the store within the next few months, and was able to purchase a few things on the spot.

I found a great new manufacturer that opened last year, called ADORNit. I spoke with the owner, Carolee, for quite a while. She has been designing scrapbook paper for at least 15 years and coordinates her paper and fabric together. She had some really cute lines at market, both available now and  future lines. I was able to pick up a few precuts there and ordered the rest.

Comes in boy & girl

Available in 3 colorways:

Red

Blue

Brown

I was also able to get my hands on some precuts from Robert Kaufman. I don't have enough space in my house to host their bolt requirement to open an account, so these are extremely limited.
...And...
most are not available in stores yet!

100% Organic Cotton


Holiday Flourish in Black Tie Christmas


I spent the majority of the day yesterday adding all the new market purchases to the store.
I have a few new patterns to add today, I will post about them later.
Hopefully I will have a few market pictures to show as well. (My battery died as I tried to download them)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!