subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 1, 2011

Happy May

For me, the month of May has always been my favorite month. Strictly because, it's my birthday month! I now share my birthday month, and almost my birthday, with my baby girl. I am so excited to celebrate her first birthday in a few days. I have been planning her party for about 6 months now. I just pray the weather will be kind to us and not snow! I know, it sounds ridiculous, but we woke up to about 5 inches of snow yesterday morning, and had a couple of snow showers through out the day. We later had a birthday party to attend, which was held at a park. The snow had at least melted, leaving only huge puddles at the bottom of the slides. And of course, my boy had to be the one to go down that slide. (I'm getting sidetracked...)
Since I am celebrating birthdays this month, I would like to offer my readers a discount at the store.
Starting today, May 1st, until May 15 take 15% off storewide when using the promotion code may15.
 Happy May!


3 comments:

  1. Happy May to you and Happy Birthday to you and your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! happy birthday to you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is it birthday month for the two of you, but Mother's Day is this month as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!