subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 18, 2011

New Fabrics In Store

I finally received my new shipment of fabrics over the weekend. Here's what's new in the store.

Day Dream Fat Quater Bundles in 3 colorways:
Blue
 Caramel
 Coral
Happier Fat Quarter Bundles in 3 colorways:
Blue
 Green
 White
I also received some solids (more to come with future groups):

 Bleached Denim
Fresh Mint
 Lime
 Sweet Carrot

I was able to get a couple things done this weekend. Well, mostly done anyway. I still have to add the finishing touches to my current project, and then I can show you. I'll give you a hint....it's one of my new patterns.
I hope to get it done later today. But, that will all depend on if my little boy will let me have it long enough to finish. Were you able to finish your weekend projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!