subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 29, 2016

Pink & Gold


My girl has been asking for a couple weeks now to make a quilt. Last week I pulled out all my bins and let her have it. Here are her picks. Most are scraps. And pink.
Turns out I have A LOT of PINK!


After she pulled all this fabric out, she says "so do I get a little box too?" 
"why?" I ask.
"Because," she says, "I'm ordering a quilt!"

Wait .. 
who's doing all the work here?!
Haha! I know it's me!
At least she'll help with piecing, right??


Speaking of  boxes, I still have some of the limited edition Moda small tins. You can still get these free with any purchase over $30.00. That is, until they are gone.

You can also purchase them here, in case you need more than one ;)





1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!