subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

October 23, 2015

Getting There

I finally finished up my kids' costumes last night, just in time for a trunk-or-treat tonight no less.
The headpiece for my girl was especially stressful. After a few failed ideas, and several trips to craft stores, I finally came up with a solution on attaching the starfish.


Or, so I thought. I didn't seem to take in account the weight of the starfish. The piece is a bit heavy, and droops to the side. So now I'm rethinking the position. But it looks so pretty!! I just hate to move it!


I'll get pictures of the costumes later tonight ... I hope! Definitely before Halloween!! 


On a side note ... The rest of the Canyon pre-cuts have finally arrived, along with Basic Mixologie. You find them, along with all the other new arrivals, here.  

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!