subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 18, 2015

Outfoxed


I was going through my stash the other day and came across my bundle of Outfoxed by Lizzy House. As soon as I pulled it out, I spotted my Art Gallery bundle of Pure Elements in Spice Shades. I've been saving both for an unknown project. 


Inspiration hit immediately.
I mean, it's like they were made for each other!


I'm not sure if I'll use all the pinks, since the Outfoxed bundle is more purple and orange. 

With my wanting to make a good sized quilt, I still needed something extra; something to fill in the gaps. So, I started pulling from the Cotton + Steel Basics, and came up with this...


Again, it's like they were all made for each other. 
I can't wait for this new quilt to come together!
However, I may have a few late nights ahead of me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!