subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 13, 2015

Supernova In Moonshine


I have something very exciting to share with you today. The wonderful ladies at Quiltworks Northwest in Bellevue Washington, contacted me a few months ago. Along with carrying my pattern, Supernova, in their store, they also planned to display their sample Supernova in their booth at the Sewing Expo in February.

They sent me a picture this morning of their sample quilt, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!


I love that it is made from Tula Pink's Moonshine collection. The color palette works wonderfully with the movement of this quilt. I have been contemplating if I should make another one using Tula Pink (I may even be hoarding Acacia for it), and after seeing it used in this quilt, I pretty much have to! Except now I want to use Moonshine. I love the reds and oranges bursting out to the cool blues. Yep, I'm sold!

If you're in the Bellevue area, be sure to stop by Quiltworks Northwest (121A 107th Avenue NE) and see it for yourself. You can also pick up a pattern while you're there, or online here.

(If you've made Supernova too, send me a picture and I'll feature it on my blog and Facebook!)

2 comments:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!