subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

January 8, 2015

Stressing


It's been a while since I sat down at my sewing machine.
4 1/2 weeks to be exact. 
I have a never ending list of projects I should be working on .. 
both at the sewing table and around the house. 

But, right now, I'm stressing.
Number One stress - I can't find the SD card I used for all my Christmas pictures.
I know, it sounds trivial. But, it holds some very important pictures to me; along with the only thing I sewed for the holidays. The worst part is, it's one of those i-know-i-put-it-here-where-did-it-go kind of can't find its.

SO, to help me take the stress off, I decided to play with a bit of fabric.
I pulled these 'boy colors' (as described by my kids) for my first all-solid quilt.


Now to figure out what it wants to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!