subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

December 8, 2014

Secretly Sewing

It seems like December is just flying by! Almost 2 weeks away from Christmas, and it barely seems like there's enough time for everything! Last week while I was looking through my mess of fabric scraps, thread boxes and sewing drawers for a particular thread I needed, I came across a Santa Bag kit I bought a year or two ago from the amazing ladies behind Sweetwater. I immediately put it on my list of things to get done before Christmas, but at the same time wondered if I'd even get to it.



Last night, while brainstorming ideas for Christmas, I again remembered the Santa Bag. After the kids had gone to sleep, I pulled out the kit and got all the fabrics cut and ready for sewing. I planned to sew it while the kids are at school today. Here it is, an hour after I dropped my last kid at Preschool, and still have yet to sew a single stitch. Um.. I have no idea where the time has gone. I'm fully convinced that time speeds up when Moms get a moment to themselves :) 

Are you doing any Christmas (or Holiday) sewing this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same on my day off. Full of good intentions I end up lingering over breakfast and pottering about and suddenly realise its 11.00am and I haven't sewn a stitch!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!