subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 2, 2014

Daydream - Month 4

I know I'm a little behind on the Daydream Block Of The Month. Month 5 was sent out yesterday, And I just barely got month 4 done the day before. At least it was still in June!
I'm a little slow in getting the pictures up, mainly because I plugged my camera in, and then forgot about it, completely draining my battery and having to wait for it to charge again. 

I really like this month's block. This is a great example of how color selection and placement can really change the look of the same block.



Side by side. Like night and day.


If you're interested in signing up for this BOM, you can find all the information here. Don't worry about signing up late. The BOM will start with you. And, if you like, I can offer you a kit deal, and get all the blocks at once! (at least the first 5)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!