subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 23, 2014

Nest Churn Dash Quilt Along

I am seriously considering doing the Nested Churn Dash quilt along, hosted by Quilt Jane.




I haven't been in much of a sewing mood lately, and with summer just around the bend, it's about to get real busy around here. I think this quilt along is just what I need to wind down in the evenings. 

For all the information about this quilt a long, and links to purchase the pattern (it's only $2.00!!), click here for the Quilt Jane blog post. 

Just look how fun this block looks! 



Now the hard part ... picking out fabric! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!