subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 7, 2014

Gift Certificates

But first some news!

Supernova now available ...
I'm pleased to announce that my pattern, Supernova, is now available at Quiltworks Northwest in Bellevue Washington.
Quiltworks Northwest is a brick and mortor store that offers a wide selection of fabrics, patterns, beads, embroidery supplies, and more! For those in the area, you can visit Quiltworks Northwest at 121A 107th Avenue NE. Hours & Directions are listed on their website.  
Did You Know...

Fabric Seeds offers gift certificates! You can even customize them to any occasion. Mother's day is right around the corner, wouldn't she love a gift certificate?!
Just see how easy it is!!
First, click on the Gift Certificate link at the top of the page. 
Fill out the required fields.
Preview your certificate.
Add your certificate to cart.
Proceed to checkout!

Once checkout is completed, an email with the gift certificate will be sent to your recipient, and your done! Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!