subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 16, 2014

Now Even Lower

I spent the weekend lowering prices throughout the store.  

All regular priced items have been lowered. 


Please be aware - This is not a sale!
Although, prices can change without notice, I have lowered prices to a new 'regular' price.

Clearance items have also been lowered.


Pretty much every item in the store has been reduced!
If you haven't visited in a while, you might want to take another look around :)





1 comment:

  1. Sarah! Great stuff. Thanks for including some of the Moda Fabrics I design in your shop! Keep an eye on your mailbox! kate

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!