subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

March 27, 2014

Name That Quilt ~ Backing

So, I may have forgotten the post on how to sew the backing (*red face*). For some reason I thought I had posted it, somewhere; ... But looking back, that is clearly not the case. Good thing I've got a sister who is more on top of it than me!

The backing is pretty simple, and goes the same way for either the Lap or Twin size.

Fold fabric in half, length wise, marking the center.


Unfold and cut along fold line.



Trim selvedges. With right sides facing, sew together along selvedge ends


Press seams, and you're done! Easy Peasy! 

If you'd like to share your finished Name That Quilt, you can send any photos to admin@fabricseeds.com, and I will spotlight your quilt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!