subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 19, 2014

February Newsletter

New Arrivals In Store...
This is has been a busy month, with almost daily arrivals the last couple of weeks, and still more to come! 

First from Studio M is Mixed Bag. The complete line is available in yardage, as well as precuts!
 
Sweetwater's newest line, Wishes, is available in Fat Quarters, Fat Eighths, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and Charm Packs
 
Sphere from Zen Chic is available in Fat Quarters, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and Charm Packs
 
April Showers by Bonnie & Camille is perfect for those rainy days.
Available in pre cuts
 
The latest arrival comes from 3 Sisters, with Printemps. Also available in pre cuts
 


Starting in just 10 days is the Daydream Block Of The Month. Both the pattern and fabric is by Swirly Girls, and comes in 2 colorways: Jewel & Spa. This is a 6 month BOM program at an incredible price! Program includes pattern and fabrics for quilt top, including borrders and binding. Reserve your spot today, and your first month is paid! Click either picture for more information and to sign up!



Please join me in a quilt along for my newest pattern: Name That Quilt! 

 
This quilt is easily customizable to any word or name. And it is so easy! Great for any quilter looking for a quick and easy project. It makes a great stash buster too! Follow my blog for full instructions on making a Lap or Twin size. I hope you'll enjoy this fun quilt.

I have also added several items to the clearance section, and reduced some even further. These are some great deals that you are definitely going to want to want to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!