subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

December 5, 2013

Daydream



Are you looking for a new Block Of the Month (BOM) program for 2014?
Today, it is my pleasure to introduce to you Daydream by Swirly Girls.


This beautiful BOM is a 6 month program that will start February/March of 2014. Using traditional blocks with a twist, 2 blocks will be created from the same design each month. Each block is made in an opposite color scheme, making it appear as though there are 12 different blocks. 

Sign up today and your first month is paid!
Kits include pattern, fabrics for all blocks & finishing kit (borders and binding)
Backing fabrics will also be available and is sold separately.

Two colorway options available! 
Make your selection at checkout.

Would you pick Jewel ..


Or Spa?


Space is limited, so sign up early!
For more information, click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!