subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

September 3, 2013

Toes In The Sand month 8

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend.
My little man starts his first day of pre school today. He missed the cut off for Kindergarten this year, which has been really sad for him. Luckily I could put him in pre school this year. The only downside is there is only a couple kids in his class. The upside is he will have great a teacher-student ratio and should be well prepared for Kindergarten next year :) 


It is month 8 already, in the Toes In The Sand block of the month. Seems like it just started a couple months ago. If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time. and don't forget to join the Flickr group too.

And is it just me .... but everytime I glance at the center triangles, I think 'bio hazard'. I love it though!

The octopus is still my favorite!
Glad there is enough fabric to be able to fussy cut around them.






1 comment:

  1. I always think bio-hazard too! A friend of mine who is a nurse pointed it out to me. Glad we are not making it out of orange and black!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!