subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 1, 2013

Toes In The Sand month 7

July just zipped right on by! I can't believe we are in the start of August. I was just looking at when I last posted, and it too was about the Toes In The Sand block of the month. Seems like it was just last week, and not a month ago.

Here are the blocks for month 7. I love that these fabrics can easily be fussy cut to fit the blocks, and there is still plenty to play with there is a mess up. If you'd like to sign up, there are a couple spots still available.  



2 comments:

  1. Love the way you framed the funny octopus! I am anxiously checking my mail everyday . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!