subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 25, 2013

Mystery Quilt

My friend did this mystery quilt as a part of a class at a local shop. She didn't know what it was going to look like until it was nearly finished. The class was all day, and by the end, the quilt top was done!
She asked me to machine quilt it however I wanted. I kept coming back to an allover design with large flowers and leaves. I quilted leaves on the inner border and large cross hatching on the outer border, using a ruler for the first time. Once I got the hang of the ruler, it went pretty fast, but there is definite room for improvement. Hope you enjoy the pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!