subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 9, 2012

Rising From The Ashes

Operation Wood Hollow has a new name ...  Introducing Pheonix Quilts!!

Phoenix Quilts

Check out the new site, become a follower, grab the button and, more importantly, help out this great cause! Julie has posted current stats in the side bar. So far up to 91 completed quilts and 22 quilt tops! This is a great start, but still a long way to go to help all those who have lost their homes.

I know I've got a few quilts and afghans collected to take to Julie later this month. Finally, after getting some hlep with pinning, I was able to start quilting on a quilt I whipped up for Julie the day she sent me an email asking for help. All I wanted to do was sew all night long for her. I was up at 3am wondering if I should turn my machine on, but I didn't want to wake the kiddo sleeping next to me if I did. Julie is an amazing woman to organize such an incredible cause, and has now turned it non-profit with this new name. Let's amaze Julie and help those affected by fire. It may be an ever growing goal, but I think it's a goal that can be met if everyone helps, even just a little. Hop on over to Pheonix Quilts, and show some love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!