subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

July 3, 2012

Mama Said SEW!!

Looky what the UPS man just dropped on my doorstep ....

Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater



AND ...

Sew Stitchy by Aneela Hooey



Two great lines to pick up the this summer.


There is also a couple of great sewing projects going on this month. I've already talked about the need of donations to Operation Wood Hollow. Hopeful Threads also announced this month's project to sew shorts for the boys in Cambodia. Two great causes to help those in need.


~:~:~:~:~

To those in the U.S.A. ~ Have a safe and joyful Independence Day tomorrow!
I love this holiday so SO much. It really is the Christmas of July!!
Take time to remember the freedoms our forefathers fought for;
and what we should continue to fight for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!