subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 23, 2012

Sample Spree!!!

It's always crazy at sample spree! It really doesn't help with the craziness when my bank, unknowingly to me, puts a hold on my credit card because they don't think I should be using it when I travel. Good thing I took lots of cash with me just in case I needed it.

Here is a small sampling of what I picked up there:

I tried to pick up duplicates of everything, and this does not include the many patterns & books I picked up as well. Everything has been listed and is available in one conveinent location here.
These are very limited quantities, and once they are gone, they are gone. If you get the message that the 'your search did not match anything in store', that means it is sold out!

You might want to check out what's new too! While I was gone to market, Lucy's Crab Shack arrived. This is one is going -- fast! I've ordered more fat quarter bundles, and they should arrive sometime next week.

Also arriving tomorrow (but could be today!) is Vintage Modern yardage!! Quilt Kits available for the Hopscotch quilt by Camille Roskelley.


~:~:~:~:~

Thank you for the great response to my Sew, Mama Sew! giveaway. I apologize for not responding to anyone's comments. There's been an overwhelming amount to keep up with on top of reorganizing from market.

I'll be back with another market post later!
Have a great day!


1 comment:

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!