subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 3, 2012

Chevron Winners!

I am sorry I was not able respond to everyone's comments this week. It sure has been a crazy week of sewing, tyring to finish up the last of the quilts to be displayed at the Spring Market. OI! I'm having one of those moments when everything is happening at once ... and it's all good, and a little overwhelming. Next week will be calmer, right?

There was an awesome response to this week's giveaway! I am so grateful to all the comments, and to welcome those of you that are new to my shop :) I won't babble any longer and just on to the winners!!
In no particular oder, they are ....

 

i receive your newsletter!!



LLLLOOOVVVEEEE !




So pretty! I've shared the giveaway at Craft Buds. :)
Congratulations ladies!! 
Please email me at admin(at)fabricseeds(dot)com to claim your prize!
You have one week to claim your prize, or another winner will be chosen. 


If you didn't win, you can always get your own bundle here.
Have a great day everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, I wish I could have known about the contest earlier!
    But, congrats to the winners! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow---I can't believe I won these!! I had some FQ's which I just used up maing new cloth diapers for my 3rd baby due this summer....was kinda bummed (no pun intended) cause I wanted to keep some chevron just for me! Now I can!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!