subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

February 9, 2012

New precuts from Moda & Riley Blake Designs

(I didn't notice that my original post was so messed up on blogger. so, I had to redo it...)

Before I get on with all the new precuts that have arrived from both Moda & Riley Blake Designs..
I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for your comments on my last post. It has been really nice to read your lovely comments and much appreciated. Thank you, Thank you!

I don't know about you, but Fall Market brought a ton of new lines that I have been waiting for. I was able to get my hands on a few of these at the sample spree, and Boy! did they go fast. The February & March precuts have finally arrived and are available here.

A Walk In The Woods by Aneela Hooey

Athill Range by Cabbages & Roses

California Girl by Fig Tree & Co.


Hello Luscious by Basic Grey

Papillon by 3 Sisters 

Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket 

Sew Cherry by Bee In My Bonnet 

Tend The Earth by Deb Strain

Urban Cowgirl by Urban Chiks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!