subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

September 9, 2011

At My Doorstep

Just wanted to make a quick note of what arrived this week.
There is a lot of new lines coming out this month, You won't want to miss out!

Moda's release of the newest line by Bunny Hill Designs

 most precuts are available in separate colorways of Pink, Blue or Grey.
charm packs contain all colorways.

I have all precuts available. Fat Quarters currently only in pink.
(still awaiting blue and grey)







Also new in store is Sweetwater's Christmas collection:

currently available only in Layer Cakes and Charm Packs





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!