subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

August 11, 2011

Worthwhile and Purposeful Things

I've had a pretty productive week. I finished the top to Grandma's quilt. (still need to photograph it) and I was able to finish sewing the top to a baby quilt I am working on. I still need to add some applique to it. I should have pictures of that one soon as well.
I am showing the quilt to Grandma tomorrow, and really hoping she likes it. My house is so small, I don't have enough space to lay it all out at once. So, even I haven't seen the finished product in Its entirety.

Amongst all this other sewing, I was able to get a few more blocks to my Farmer's Wife quilt done.

My Farmer's Wife week 7:

Churn Dash


Squash Blossoms


Bowtie


Ribbons


1 comment:

  1. I love your bow tie! I have only seen that pattern with the bow the same colour...it looks so much nicer in two colours. Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!