subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

May 3, 2011

Post-Post & A Winner

I fully intended on announcing the winner of my contest over the weekend. However, it has been windy and rainy for the better part of 5 days now. Thursday evening my internet connection was compromised by the wind, and the earliest that our provider could fix it was Monday. UGH!

I do hope that all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mother's Day will forever be incredibly special to me. You see, last year I recieved the most precious gift. My baby girl. I was actually hoping for her to be born one day later, which happend to be both her due date, and my birthday. As fun as I thought it would be to share my birthday with my baby, I am so excited to have our birthday's next to each other. It just means we can celebrate longer.
I know you all are dying to know what fabric-obsessed name I gave her. There were some pretty good guesses given. Some are definitely worth thinking about if I have another child. :) Four of you guessed correctly, with the name Paisley. I absolutely adore paislies, and personally think it is a pretty name.
I really should have come to this next conclusion a lot sooner, because I also love the argyle pattern. How incredible would it have been if I had also named my son Argyle!  You might be thinking that I am completely off my rocker. I know the look, my husband gives it me all the time. So, for all intents and purposes and this blog, his name is Argyle.

And....

In honor of my little Paisley and her first birthday, I am offering and additional 15% off all paisley fabric in my shop. That is a total of 30% off with promotion code 'may15' at checkout.  (Does not include fat quarter bundles. Available for yardage and single fat quarters only) This special is available from May 10 - May 15.




For the contest winner, I wrote each candidate on a piece of paper, and let Paisley pick. I am happy to announce the winner of the contest goes to LisaT! Lisa has won a Paisley Fat Quarter Bundle in Sugar and Spice. (pictured above) Congratulations Lisa! Please email me your info by May 15 or a new winner will be chosen.

3 comments:

  1. Paisley is a beautiful name... Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with paisley so for awhile I couldn't look at it without getting PTSD. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paisley too - what a cute name for your daughter! My husband was born near Paisley in Scotland and that little town is on my list for when I next go travelling! I think I may have to head over to your shop now too...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!