subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 13, 2011

One More Added To The Store

Pinwheels & Playground Quilted Carseat Cover by Main Street Market Designs.

This is the first pattern from up and coming designer Kimberly Bourne of Main Street Market Designs, and my own personal life long friend. She created this carseat cover after not finding one she liked for her own newborn. It features a combination of pinwheels and simple patchwork. Look for more from Kimberly this November with the release of her first fabric line from Benartex. In the meantime, be sure to get your own pattern here.




~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. Only 2 days left to enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!