subscribe via rss e-mail me facebook pinterest home Image Map

April 15, 2011

good things happen in 3's

I got my 3rd delivery of patterns this week. (Still waiting on the new fabric.)
I am pleased to introduce you to the newest patterns in my shop, by Fig Tree & Co.



I think I've just added 3 things to my to-do list.

~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~

Thank you to everyone who voted on the Holiday fabric. I placed my order yesterday (for what got votes) with my sales rep. My rep didn't know what would still be available, so we will see what I actually get.

~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~ : ~

Lastly,
Don't forget to enter my giveaway, if you haven't already.
The deadline is Midnight tonight, Mountain Daylight Time.
Also, if you get a chance, hop on over to Craft Buds and read my featured article. 

I am going to work on some projects today, I hope. :
What are you doing today?

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! Hey, does the good things come in 3's also work for bad things? I thought i've been both before... Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I try my best to reply to each one.
However, if you are a no-reply blogger, I will not be able to respond.
Thanks, and have a great day!